Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trinity's ponytails....

THIS is what happens when you leave The Papi and Tristan to do hair!  I came home and said "What happened!".  Washington explained that he and Tristan did it together and that Tristan wanted to help so he told Papi where to put the ponytails and Papi put them....

At least my baby girl was smiling and looked ADORABLE!



Although here I have to wonder if she is saying..."WTH(eck) is going on here!!!"






Today was a "My Papi did my hair" kind of day...

The Mommy


1 comment:

  1. OK, so I haven't felt great lately and haven't been checking blogs... You went crazy with the blogs! I did manage to read everything from where I left off. :)

    Poor baby girl! I hope they didn't bring her out looking like that! LOL! I mean... I looks great, good job guys!

    I'm glad you guys got some adult time! It is always needed.

    Awesome that you happened to stop at that beach and meet that family. You really should have gotten their info!

    What a good wifey getting your hubby those tickets. I bet it was awesome!

    That's it for now. Hehe! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...