Miss T has gone on to eating beets and she LOVES them.... I say YUCK!
She manages to get them everywhere in her excitement, but if she likes them then she can have them....and ALL of them for all I care.
I told Washington that for Halloween we should put her at the door looking like this and pretend she bite one of our heads off, but when she smiles and looks at us like this we know there is no way anyone would believe us..:)
PS - he didn't seem to find the idea nearly as funny as I did...?...:)
Today was a beet eating kind of day...
The Mommy
I just want to say that the "telling people she bit our heads off idea" would have been awesome..!! She looks so scary (but still adorable!) after she ate those beets! ha, ha...love it!
ReplyDeleteWe had a blast today. Thanks so much for inviting us!