God sent an Angel to cross my path....
Dee Dee started out as my boss, in fact I am not even sure she was given a choice, but she accepted me and we quickly bonded and became friends. Now the only word I can come up with to describe her is Angel.
She and I have been able to share our trials and tribulations and through it all we have laughed, cried, got on each others nerves and sometimes just existed. The smile you see on Dee Dee's face is real and it is an almost constant. Something you can count on to get you through your day.Prior to Trinity's birth she supported me in ways that are unimaginable, but since...even words can not describe. I don't think she will ever know what she and her family have meant to me and mine.
Dee Dee's mom Andrea...or Grandmommy..:)
Andrea always had a kind word, a huge heart and a loving hug... it is easy to see where Dee Dee gets it from.
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown
Today was a sunshiney kind of day...
The Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment